Lisa is a registered mental health nurse with over 20 years experience working with adults and older adults and has just completed an MSc in Clinical Leadership at Kingston University. She has extensive experience both as a clinician and senior manager within inpatient and community settings including memory services. Lisa is passionate about delivering a high quality and effective service to people and carers living with dementia.
Lisa is able to provide:
- Holistic thorough nursing assessments and person centred care plan development
- Practical advice and support to promote independence and wellbeing
- Extensive nursing assessments such as Health Needs Assessments and assessments for NHS funded care
- Post diagnostic counselling
- Individual Cognitive Stimulation sessions
- Monitoring of health in order to anticipate and act quickly to prevent deterioration in psychological wellbeing and physical health